Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Tale of Three Cities

I know, I know....It's November and I'm blogging about my summer. I just found my camera, that has been MIA since September. Plus, I'm a Procrastinator with a capital "P". Besides, Matt made fun of my so-called "blog", so I felt that it was high time I get around to updating it.Without further ado, here's the recap of our summer spent between Seattle, Portland, and Eugene.

Mother's Day: Matt was stuck somewhere between boring and boring (probably Nebraska), driving heavily medicated Regan and our Yaris to Oregon. I was stuffing my face with a scrumptious buffet at the Oregon Zoo with Juliet and Grandma and Grandpa Collier.


July: Our Anniversary of 5 whole years! Juliet and I stayed with Matt in Seattle and Uncle Colby and Aunt Meredith came up to visit. We did all the touristy stuff and had a blast.

                              Uncle Colby missed his kids so much that he just had to push Juliet in her stroller.
                                                                 Pike Street Market


 August: After much needed friend and family time, it was time to say good-bye (FYI-Matt drove home but this pic was too cute to leave out).


May, August, and sometime in between:
                                                          My nephew Carter's 1st Birthday!
                                            Juliet loved spending time at the Oregon Coast
                          We spent a lot of time on Sauvie Island with Aunt Sara and Aunt Melissa
 Juliet at Bounce, where the world's greatest home video was created. Thank you Bounce and iPhone!
                                                            Juliet loves water parks
                                                      My nephew, Caden's 4th Birthday!
                                        Mariner's Baseball with The Berg's and Juliet's 1st MLB game.
                                                   Juliet with Grandma Cheryl in Salem
Discovery Village in Salem with Grandma and Grandpa Work, Uncle Colby, Aunt Meredith, Caden, and Carter. She enjoyed hitting everyone with her cart. She's practicing for Black Friday.

Although this isn't everything we did all summer, these were the only times my camera came out. :)



2 comments:

  1. Love it! I still need to blog about our 5th anniversary. I took 800 photos in Seattle and feel a little overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I took maybe 5 haha-I might have more on my phone...I'm just now getting ready to upload my phone to my computer.

    ReplyDelete